Support Malaysian products and stand a chance to win a Proton X70!
Find out more here:
HARI KEMERDEKAAN KE-62
5X HADIAH KETIGA
SABAH TEA RESORT
WANG POKET RM2,000
SEMENTRA NATURE RESORT, GOPENG
WANG POKET RM2,000
100X HADIAH KHAS
HAMPER PRODUK BERNILAI RM62 SETIAP SATU
3 HARI 2 MALAM
1 OGOS - 30 SEP 2019
• Insurance Hotline - 1186
• Thai Tourist Police - 1155 / 191 / 123
• Thai Highway Police - 1193
• Tourist Service Centre - 1672
INSURANCE & SAFETY
THURSDAY 1st AUG
• Stickers, safety briefing, roll-out by 9:00am
• Northern and Central Group meet here for lunch.
STG Tea House Café Ipoh
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• EvoMalaysia will not nanny participants. If you crash, call your insurance company. If you die, we’ll call your spouse.
• This is no different from our weekend Genting Runs.
• Drive at your own pace. Have fun at your own risk.
• Exclusive prizes for social media champs.
• Reckless drivers will be asked to leave.
• No return convoy. Your call whether to extend or leave on 5 Aug.
• Participants agree to waive all rights to hold OppoLock Sdn Bhd or any associated parties responsible for any mishaps.
• Email us at email@example.com, or just PM us on FB!
SEE YOU AGAIN IN
MONDAY 5th AUG
Wang Kelian Immigration Post (8:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
• Consider extending your vehicle and personal insurance. Call your agent today.
• You'll also need to purchase 3rd party insurance at the Thai border.
• Compulsory 3rd party personal insurance: RM18.00
• TM2 & TM3 forms: RM3.00
• Optional: 3rd party vehicle insurance: RM60.00
[For your Thai border insurance needs, contact Mr. Fang, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email him your documents (see below), pay by bank transfer, he'll email you back all the forms and letters you need].
• Passport validity minimum 6 months - bring photocopy for all vehicle occupants.
• Valid driving license (Malaysian, Singaporean, or International).
• Vehicle registration card / certificate - Original & Photocopy.
• If driving someone else’s car: authorisation letter from owner with copy of IC.
• If driving company car: official authorisation letter from company together with copy of company registration cert.
• Photocopies of road tax and IC for all vehicle occupants.
• It’s best if you have data. WhatsApp will be our primary channel of communication.
• Check your telco for data roaming rates.
• Consider getting local tourist SIM card upon arrival, or pocket roaming Wifi.
• We've got daily social media challenge prizes to be won, so best to stay connected. ;)
• Be sure to obtain exit stamp from Malaysia side.
• At Thai side, park car and queue up with documents.
• Vaping is illegal in Thailand.
• Walkie-talkies are illegal in Thailand.
FUEL IN THAILAND
• It’s expensive, fuel up before crossing the border.
• Thailand sells gasohol, which is known to corrode fuel lines of older cars. Pump at your own risk.
• For regular petrol, ask for benzene. If the petrol attendant does not speak English, look for the yellow sign. Not every station has this, so refuel whenever you see one.
• The theme for this year's Enduro is motorsports livery, so we are looking forward to see all the BTCC, Nascar, and rally champions with us on the road.
• Arrival at resort!
• Distance from Caltex Changlun:
• via Wang Kelian: 130km
• via Padang Besar: 190km
• via Bukit Kayu Hitam: 180km
The Coco Grand Chalet Pakbara / See Sea Resort
FRIDAY 2nd AUG
• Fuel up your stomach and cars right after.
• We have arrived!
Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana
SATURDAY 3rd AUG
• Depart for home at own pace.
Optional - The EvoLTN team will be spending the night at Iconic Hotel, Juru. Come join us for happy hour in the evening!
Trang Andaman Gateway
• "Rally Style" flag-off
Phuket Shooting Range
Patong Go-Kart Speedway
Group Dinner - The Coco Grand Chalet Pakbara
Group Dinner - Kan Eang @pier
Group Dinner - Kan Eang 2
Weekend Night Market
SUNDAY 4th AUG
Island Drive - Khlong Katha Reservoir
Group Dinner - Don's Bar B Q Restaurant
• Last refuel station before entering Thailand.
TUESDAY 6th AUG
Western Circle, Juru
• Come lepak at our Northern Club House. You must try their special brew kopi-O - a family secret preserved for three generations.
Northern Group gather at Western Circle, Juru Auto City, roll-out 9:00am
• Caltex R&R Gurun Northbound: Stop here to refuel and process Thai insurance.
• Refer to list above for needed documentation.
• Have your car inspected and fully serviced at least two weeks in advance.
• An extra bottle of engine oil and coolant won’t hurt.
• Ensure your road tax is valid and car is insured.
• Bring your spare keys.
• First Aid Kit.
• Call your mechanic now, or better still, use our clubhouse. Be sure to say you’re our club member. Call 03-6259 8221 or PM on Facebook for further details.
Free & Easy
SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGE
Show us your best moments and fondest memories on social media. Post pictures on Facebook and Instagram.
Copy and paste the following into your caption:
• Road debris is normal on Thai roads, and headlamp damage is a real danger. Consider Llumar’s special headlamp PPF package as added protection.
• Medical Emergency - 1669
• Ambulance Rescue - 1554
• Telephone Directory - 1133
• Malaysia Consulate - +66 7431 0162
• Don’t worry if your car runs on diesel. Thais get better diesel than us.
Meet up at
The LINC KL
• There are three border crossings to choose from.
• Preferred crossing is Wang Kelian, but post closes at 6:00 PM. You should target to reach by 4:00 PM.
• If you run late, just enter Thailand via:
Padang Besar (6:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
• Next alternative:
Bukit Kayu Hitam (6:00 AM - 12:00 AM)
• For those of you without livery on your cars, we have prepared a set stickers that will still help your cars look the part. They will be distributed to you at the flag-off points. Follow the diagram below as your guide.
Gambar sekadar ilustrasi sahaja
Daily prizes to be won for the most prolific posters!
Results and prizes will be given away during dinner on the same day.
Island Drive - Ko Klang Nam Ban Naihan Park