• Insurance Hotline - 1186
• Thai Tourist Police - 1155 / 191 / 123
• Thai Highway Police - 1193
• Tourist Service Centre - 1672
Insurance & Safety
Terms & Conditions
• EvoMalaysia will not nanny participants. If you crash, call your insurance company. If you die, we’ll call your spouse.
• This is no different from our weekend Genting Runs.
• Drive at your own pace. Have fun at your own risk.
• Exclusive prizes for social media champs.
• Reckless drivers will be asked to leave.
• No return convoy. Your call whether to extend or leave.
• Participants agree to waive all rights to hold OppoLock Sdn Bhd or any associated parties responsible for any mishaps.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just PM us on FB!
SEE YOU AGAIN IN
• Consider extending your vehicle and personal insurance. Call your agent today.
• You'll also need to purchase 3rd party insurance at the Thai border.
• Compulsory 3rd party insurance: 1 month RM30.00
• Voluntary 3rd party insurance: 1 month RM170.00
[For your Thai border insurance needs, contact Mr. Fang, email@example.com
Email him your documents (see below), pay by bank transfer, he'll email you back all the forms and letters you need].
• Passport validity minimum 6 months - bring photocopy for all vehicle occupants.
• Valid driving license (Malaysian, Singaporean, or International).
• Vehicle registration card / certificate - Original & Photocopy.
• If driving someone else’s car: authorisation letter from owner with copy of IC.
• If driving company car: official authorisation letter from company together with copy of company registration cert.
• Photocopies of road tax and IC for all vehicle occupants.
• It’s best if you have data. WhatsApp will be our primary channel of communication.
• Check your telco for data roaming rates.
• Consider getting local tourist SIM card upon arrival, or pocket roaming Wifi.
• We've got daily social media challenge prizes to be won, so best to stay connected. ;)
• Be sure to obtain exit stamp from Malaysia side.
• At Thai side, park car and queue up with documents.
• Vaping is illegal in Thailand.
• Walkie-talkies are illegal in Thailand.
Fuel In Thailand
• It’s expensive, fuel up before crossing the border.
• Thailand sells gasohol, which is known to corrode fuel lines of older cars. Pump at your own risk.
• Don’t worry if your car runs on diesel. Thais get better diesel than us.
Kuala Lumpur > Mae Hong Son
You & Your Car
Vehicle Qualification Criteria
For it is never about the destination,
it’s the journey that counts…
• Have your car inspected and fully serviced at least two weeks in advance.
• An extra bottle of engine oil and coolant won’t hurt.
• Ensure your road tax is valid and car is insured.
• Bring your spare keys.
• First Aid Kit.
• Call your mechanic now, or better still, use our EvoClub Service & Inspection Centres. Be sure to say you’re our club member. Click here for further details.
• Avoid driving after sunset/ night.
• We recommend two drivers: Co-driver & navigator, they can swap drivers if one is tired.
KL > MAE HONG SON > KL
12 - 24 Dec, 2022
• Medical Emergency - 1669
• Ambulance Rescue - 1554
• Telephone Directory - 1133
• Malaysia Consulate - +66 7431 0162
• For regular petrol, ask for benzene. If the petrol attendant does not speak English, look for the yellow sign. Not every station has this, so refuel whenever you see one.
Bukit Kayu Hitam
6:00am - 12:00am
• Book the hotel rooms (Or any hotels you like) and send in your hotel receipts for confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation form for consent and waiver will be given to those who are keen to join EvoEnduro 2022.
• For those who cant join the full trip, just plan according to your timing. Most important is we flag off and head off together!
#dropthetop | Two Doors | Pop-up headlights | Engine behind the driver | Classics | Open wheel cars | Cars where the manufacturer no longer exist | American muscle cars | 5 cylinder cars | More than 6 cylinders | Supercharged | Twincharged | Air-cooled | Rotary | Wagon | Frameless Doors | Performance variants (Ford ST, Ford RS, VW GTI, Volkswagen R, Renault RS, Mazda MPS, Honda Type R etc.) | Singaporean registered cars
QUALIFY BY BRAND
Alfa Romeo | Aston Martin | Audi | Bentley | BMW | Bufori | Cadillac | Citroen | Chrysler | Dodge | Fiat | Ferrari | Genesis | Hummer | Infiniti | Jaguar | Jeep | KTM | Lamborghini | Land Rover | Lexus | Lotus | Maserati | McLaren | Mercedes-Benz | MG | MINI | Mitsuoka | Porsche | Rolls-Royce | Saab | Smart | TVR | Volvo
QUALIFY BY MODEL
Citroen DS3 | Citroen DS4 | Citroen DS5 | Citroen C6 | Fiat Bravo | Ford Mondeo | Honda Accord Euro R | Honda Legend 3.5 SH-AWD | Isuzu Vehicross | Kia Optima GT | Kia Stinger | Mazda3 (2019 onwards) | Mazda 3 (BP) | Mazda6 | Mazda CX-9 | Mitsubishi Lancer EVO | Mitsubishi RVR | Mitsubishi Eclipse | Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo | Mitsubishi Pajero EVO | Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart | Mitsubishi Galant VR4 | Nissan Cefiro A31 | Nissan Figaro | Nissan Juke | Peugeot 208 GTI | Peugeot 308 (2015 onwards) | Peugeot 308 GTI | Peugeot 508 | Subaru Impreza | Subaru Legacy / Outback | Subaru Levorg | Subaru Exiga | Suzuki Kizashi | Suzuki Swift Sport | Toyota Altezza | Toyota Aristo | Toyota Mark X | Toyota Crown Athlete | Toyota Caldina GT4 | Toyota Camry XV70 | Toyota Blade | Toyota FJ Cruiser | Toyota Land Cruiser | Toyota Starlet Turbo | Volkswagen CC | Volkswagen Passat | Volkswagen Touareg | Volkswagen Phaeton | Will VS | Will Cypha | Will Vi
BOLEH BINCANG (PM TEPI)
Cars with crazy mods, e.g. Inspira convert to AWD, Honda Civic B16A conversion, Bolt-on turbo, 1JZ, RB26 conversions, etc.
Car models with actual racing livery, e.g. Ford Fiesta with WRC livery, Volkswagen Polo/Vento with WRC livery, Toyota Vios with Gazoo Racing livery, Proton Waja with BTCC livery, Proton Iriz Sepang 1000km livery
MPV and SUV with more than 200hp allowed for four occupants or more
DO NOT QUALIFY (SORRY, GUYS)
People Carriers, Badly-maintained cars, Electric Cars
Think your car should qualify but is not listed? PM us on Facebook!
How do I participate?
Check the above list to see if you qualify.
• Register as a member of Evo Club and confirm your interest.
What started off in 2017 as a journey to express our enthusiasts' driving spirit has grown to become one of the most anticipated events of the driving enthusiasts' calendar. Evo Enduro continues to grow and evolve year on year.
Each Enduro was memorable in its own way. In 2017, we took just one day to reach Phuket from KL, only to further up the craziness in 2018 by pushing all the way to Hua Hin. Evo Enduro 2019, meanwhile, was noteworthy for the spectacular sight of its 'racing teams' blazing a trail along the convoy's path.